Friday, November 11, 2011

Fiday's Dispatch

















  • Recently I asked about a physician I used to worth with and wasn't prepared for the response: "Oh, I thought you knew- he's working on that study about anal displeasure."

  • She meant anal dysplasia.

  • Cool video of nature doing something seemingly solely for the pleasure of a couple of human watchers.

  • My eldest wants to use my car for his driving test.

  • The tree I planted as an 18 inch bare root when his mom was 6 months pregnant with him is 8-10 inches across and 25-30 feet tall now.

  • Although I never cared for it at all in the past, I eat salsa verde now mutliple times a week.

  • My daughter is taking dance classes.

  • Today is 11 11 11. I wonder how many groups have decided this is doomsday? I've mentioned this before, but the time 11:11 keeps being significant in my life in lots of well- significant ways.

  • The beard was short lived- it came in white.

  • I'm not ready for that yet.

  • All good things come to an end

1 comment:

RPM said...

No play for Mr. Grey?