Saturday, November 12, 2011

It's Caturday!










  • An old friend of mine had some very particular habits with prostitutes while we were in Germany way back in the day. I'd have no interest in harming his marriage by divulging what I know, but oddly- I'd be curious to interact with he and his wife- while knowing what I know.



  • I have to go to a Veterans Day thing at my son's school. They'll call my name and where I served- I then stand along with the other goobs and then the kids sing the National Anthem.



  • Can I just take a beating? Update- I didn't go.



  • If there is H2O on the inside of a fire hydrant, what is on the outside? K9P.



  • My work will chew the average person up and spit them out.



  • The preceding was not even a hint I'm above average.



  • If I lost and eye and/or a hand I'd have a hook and an eye patch. There's no way I'd get a prosthetic eye or hand.



  • Terra Nova- the new Spielberg sci fi series is pretty good- not great, but pretty good. However, I still dislike it when any tv series or movie has characters acting so totally out out of bounds from the way people would actually act in a given situation.



  • When a co worker and I walked out of the office today a WFAA film crew was there. The talking head lady was waiting for the time to go live (I guess that's what they call it). I tried to get the girl I was with to go with me in front of the camera and mouth, Hi mom! and do finger bunny ears and shove each other around.



  • She said I could do all that by myself.



  • Man eating lion charges humans (probably American dentists).

4 comments:

Paxford said...

•If there is H2O on the inside of a fire hydrant, what is on the outside? K9P.

*Affirmative*

Opus #6 said...

With regard to that guy and his, er, habits, his wife either partakes or she does not. If not, he may still have a prostitute habit. Just sayin'.

RPM said...

Are we talking about a scat cat? Those Hienes can get kinky, if you know what I mean.

Opus might be on to something. You may be looking at his wife with blinders on. Maybe she's into that.

Craigslist is a dark world and everybody loves somebody sometime.

el chupacabra said...

Paxes- lulz

Lady O- My guess is they're way normal. That old aspect of him is just a strong, funny memory and I think it might be interesting to see them together.

R- The hooker (multiple visits- same lady) I'm referring to was from Thailand...

Oh man, I just got that cold, if you say any more- you're going to regret it, chill up my back.

I'll quit while I'm ahead.