Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thursday's Thoughts

Zac: " What superhero starts with "P" and can you draw him for me?" Uh, yeah- let me get right on scarring you for life by drawing the Punisher for ya!





  • Recently, I saw a Silver Alert for a missing elderly person. From the drivers license picture it was obvious he had advanced Parkinson's Disease. Somebody- multiple people in fact must have known and must have known for a while, that gentleman had no business driving.


  • Today someone tried to get me involved in a imbroglio of a brew ha ha that would probably have ended a marriage if I would have divulged the information that was asked of me. I declined and in fact told one of about 2 lies I've told in the past 20 years of my life.


  • It better be worth it.


  • Ha! Yeah, I know- the guilty parties will find out I didn't squeal and find a way to blame me.


  • And they'll both also find a way to hate me.

  • People: AmIright?


  • Q: Why did the Pilgrims eat turkey for the first Thanksgiving? A: Because they couldn't fit the moose into the oven.


  • Lulz


  • Woodstock 99

2 comments:

RPM said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Kev. Good luck on being put in a bad situation by "friends".

el chupacabra said...

Hey thanks. I also appreciate the well wishes on the 'friends' issue. People- now I really can't have anything to do with the other 3 people! I'm the bad guy- weird.