Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday's Missives




    I've always known horses were predators- waiting for that one chance to eat you.





  • B52s Dance This Mess Around





  • Mr Dodge truck who honked at me when I pulled out in front of you tonight: Uh, yeah- about that, when you're travelling easily twice the speed limit around a blind corner you're going to get that now and then. People will pull out in front of you since you essentially weren't there when they felt they could commit to their turn.





  • The beans from Taco Cabana are great- some of the best I've had in my life.





  • Zac and I saw Puss In Boots at the Weatherford College Fine Arts Theater this past Sunday. He loved it- especially the audience participation.





  • A patient who had been referred to the public health department where I work told his private physician a ridiculous lie, causing me and other nurses in the food chain to have to deal with said physician today- how odd.





  • I used to get pressure fairly often to go to med school from friends, family and yes, physicians. I'm happy being a nurse and the only time I have a tinge of regret is when I interact with a physician whom I know I could step up and do way better than right now- not after years of school and training, and it does happen.

4 comments:

RPM said...

Taco Cabana rocks! I wish there was one closer to me.

Kathleen... said...

It annoys me to NO END when I put on my blinker to signal a lane change & a moron speeds up to block me. [sticking out my tongue]

YM said...

Um, I do believe that baby-eating horse is a camel..?

el chupacabra said...

R- They are good and cheap. Their salsa bar is mui sobroso!

Beautiful Kathleen- I know- it doesn't make sense. Also, you know sticking out your tongue at them burns them up and is less likely to get you shot than the middle finger...

My Queen! Not that it's that unusual, but I think you're right. The thought I attached to that pic shows my lack of attention to detail and my prejudice toward the noble equine.