Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday's Dispatch










  • I know I've told this one before, but it's still kind of funny: when I would get ready to leave for a shift with my last job I would habitually spray my scrubs with a Febreeze type product which was always setting on the corner of a dresser. One night out of force of habit I picked up a can of Glade Relaxing Moments Water Blossoms air freshener which somehow appeared there and hosed myself down with it. Everybody I would go anywhere near for the next 12 hours would inhale deeply when they got near me and say,"Oh my gosh- you smell great, what is that?" "Uhm, I don't know- something I picked up off my dresser..."



  • Water Blossoms- good grief.



  • You should kiss me now. You should kiss me deeply and passionately and never stop.



  • That's what she said. Isn't that great? Well, except for that last part. That kind of freaked me out a little.



  • I love my job. Really, it's the job that makes me sad for every person who works a job they hate.



  • My blood pressure is starting to run a little high- not stroke zone high, but too high for my age and lifestyle (modifiable) risk factors.



  • Have a great day.

No comments: