Saturday, November 26, 2011

Saturday's Situation






    A picture that someone who swears they love me sent from Colorado- to torture me.




  • I really don't know where to start on all the grammatical errors in this article on Woody Allen's son. Really, it's pretty bad.

  • Someone mentioned recently in an E mail remodelling their house, another mentioned they were back to work. Now, I'm inundated with ads for home improvement centers and chiropractors.

  • Ridiculous.

  • All things being equal, I assure you, the care you receive from a DO will be much more satisfying than an MD.

  • Why'd you have to go and let it die?

1 comment:

Opus #6 said...

DOs and DCs are cool. Just have to find a good one.

We are snow-deprived. They say it's a La Nina year. That means drought in the southwest. Blah!