Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Just Tuesday












  • I know it seems odd now, but Victorian era people would commonly have a photographer take pictures of dead family members (especially children) and would often pose them with living parents and siblings.






  • JACK FM is a great radio station. Their motto is something like, Playing whatever the bleep we want. They play everything from the 60s to today- I don't know how they pull it off, but they rarely get it wrong.






  • I like having Mexican girlfriends and friend-girls. There are different reasons, but not the least of which is how great it is to see their eyes catch fire, their hand go their hip, the other pointing at me and hear them say,"Keh fan" followed by a string of Spanglish when they're mad at me.






  • The night before her Marine husband was to be buried she refused to leave his side.






  • Pardon me, my allergies must be acting up.

2 comments:

RPM said...

Latin women are naturally spicy. Me likey.

Kathleen... said...

Your allergies seem to make your entry....uh, I bit depressing?

That video! =0

Sad about the wife.

The title photo is bittersweet. =(