|Get over yourselves Godless dudes and dudettes.|
- An old acquaintance was on my mind like white on rice the other night and spite of the fact I'd only talked to him once in ten years and never ever on the phone while I was thinking of him- he called. He got my number from a mutual acquaintance who is my best friend.
- Here's my number call me and we'll go out. You'll love it- I'm a blast to be around and you won't want to miss the way I kiss. Oh yeah? she says. Believe it I say, It's like a spring thunderstorm- you'll see lightning flashes and feel the ground move like it's thundering right over us.
- She giggled.
- Whoa- those 2 thoughts are from some old draft! I have been with FG for over a year now. Don't tell her about that second bullet point- OK? That is the kind of stuff I used to pull but I'm a reformed, good boy now.
- Fewer homeless people hanging out in library- must be out of town for the holidays.
- I just nearly have no patience for video games. They seem an incredibly sad waste of time.
- The role unmanned aerial vehicles will soon play in our day to day lives honestly can't be imagined by most of us I think and definitely cannot be overstated. They may deliver wings and pizzas yes but they will monitor traffic, respond to disasters and gather weather data and this will all be sooner rather than later. The first real commercial use I foresee is in real estate- interested in a property? You'll be able to do a flyover with a click from a stored video and developers will use them for active scouting of properties. Yep, they'll be abused by cops and governments in general but I hope that doesn't hinder the good they can do for us.
- I heard a comedian joke about Dave Matthews Band playing a festival, Sing Crash and let the next band have the stage! He is right. DM while not a one hit wonder (necessarily) is definitely an oddity. If there aren't a 1,000 more talented douchebags on college campuses in the US alone there are 10,000 but yeah- that song is pretty great in my book. Interestingly, I didn't know until 5 seconds ago there are multiple black guys in that band.
- Zac is outside exploring our frozen, winter wonderland (12/06/2013). I wonder if he will remember this day 20 years from now?
I do not know why this guy is standing in front of a trash truck holding a .50 cal rifle
nor do I know why these little girls are chasing a bunch of baby skunks around.