Tuesday, December 24, 2013

An E Mail To A Friend

Hey homes. I just wanted to remind you- you're best friend I've ever had and I am thankful for you. God, a lot of years too huh bro?

Who would have ever guessed the highs and lows- the gains and the losses. We've lived long enough life has stopped giving and started taking or to be more correct- it is at least taking more than it gives.

We've accomplished quite a bit I think and have helped each other figure some things out along the way.

Memories of Kill Fest 99, Blood Sport 2000 and If It Flies It Dies 01 have carried me through many dark days.

When I think of the kind of friend I want to be to people I think of how you have been for me.

So, anyway enough mushy stuff.

Take care and let me know if  can do anything for you

No comments: