Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday's Dispatch





  • I dislike needlessly complex questions- to wit:" Are you coming over or not? Or are you doing something else?" which was the last text message I received. What would be wrong with, "You coming over?"
  • Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs Iraq war vet liar.
  • I: give so much of my time to those around me, am generally so respectful of others peoples time, and require so very little attention from others that I really, really can't stand being blown off- by anybody.
  • Me and Zac are off to the pawn shop to look for some movies.
  • Yes, my son is only 3 and already being introduced to the seedy underbelly of Weatherford TX.
  • I'm often asked the inspiration for the name of my imaginary 45 ft. Fountain Powerboat Sweet Lucy- well here it is

No comments: