Friday, May 22, 2009

Fridays Dispatch

google streetview blakeley georgia,"Hey, what is this here thangy?"



  • Left my crazy person journal at a nursing home I was contracted to recently. It's still there and I'll pick it up tonight as I took the patient on again.
  • What's a crazy person journal? It's my notebook I use for everything- to dos, patient reports to my relief, cases to bill, landscape designs, thoughts for this blog etc. Especially the thoughts for here look like well, a crazy homeless persons ranting journal that might be found in their grubby pocket when they freeze to death in a doorway some winter night in a big city. The jots in mine aren't meant for public consumption and are just a bunch of messy looking scratches to remind me what I'm thinking- specifically to not have to rewrite the whole thing a second time.
  • Man, I'm going to hate facing people I know have seen my inner madness at work.
  • Took care of a local man last night. Didn't know him and we could not have been more different people but, it always means a lot to care for someone local to me and I don't know why.
  • Funny skeleton that came out from the oldest daughter: " I remember because Paw paw and Googie had a big fight that day." Family laughter all around then someone said,"I knew they never got along but, they had a fist fight?" "Not exactly." came the response and after a brief pause- "Googie came after Paw paw with a 2x4 and hit Paw paw in the head and Paw paw stabbed him a couple of times with his pocket knife. If Pauly wasn't there to break it up they would have killed each other." which was of course followed by family laughter all around again.
  • Paw paw and Googie were the families grand father and step great grandfather respectively. One was 65 and the other 72 at the time.
  • A kind of pretty CNA was flirting with me recently at a facility. She used her well practiced butt swing walk when she walked away from me, took her hair band out to toss around her really pretty long blond hair while she pretended to need to adjust the hair band, would laugh and touch my arm letting her fingers run down it as she pulled her hand back to herself- all the classics. I thought she was kind of holding her mouth funny and when I made her laugh out loud and smile big found out why. Every tooth in her head was black with rotted holes all the way through the front two uppers. It looked like she hadn't brushed them since she had them.
  • Meth mouth.
  • The Jon And Kate Plus 8 thing is getting a lot of attention. Supposedly, it's been discovered he cheated with another woman while she was on a book signing tour.
  • Jon And Kate Plus 9
  • Then, supposedly it's come out she'd been having sex with the bodyguard.
  • Plus 10
  • Then there might be another, another woman.
  • I get lost when I run out of fingers.
  • The odd thing? People who've watched the show would go on and on about their commitment, their love, their devotion etc. When I watched it I thought, Here's two people who if they had the energy to care would hate each others guts. And wondered if I really was watching the show I kept hearing about.
  • I wore Spongebob Squarepants boxers to sleep in every night I was in Iraq.
  • Never washed them.

6 comments:

el chupacabra said...

my queenie- since you asked...

MarmiteToasty said...

I would love to read your 'crazy journal' LOL but then, Im a nosey old cow :)

visions of old grandfather wars LOL like something out of a cartoon off the telly...

One of my dear friends was told today that her hubby has only at the most 6 months to live, so to get their house in order..... and last week a dear special blob friend was told she has osophagus (sp) cancer....

I love you chupa for being the person you are, the special caring loving compassionate empathetic man you seem to be....... fank you for being you....

Ive watched that Jon and Kate plus 8, its on one of the doodle stations over here.... Ive thought for weeks that if it was not for the fame and the money then jon and kate would NOT be together... I find them the most horrendous couple and I do not find them to be especially good parents.... to self centred... I find the Kate woman to be particularly ewwwwwww, sorry, but I think they are twats... my opinion, and we are all entitled to them lol... Ive hunted and I can find no love between the pair of em...

Crikey, ya boxers must of been wellabit crusty lmfao.....

Happy Friday..

x

Dont forget to use ya toes when you run out of fingers...

MarmiteToasty said...

sorry :( just waffling again.... I tried to keep it short LOL

x

Ada said...

I laughed out loud at the grandpa fight. Oh my. And I need a crazy person journal. I may get one today. And I hope NO ONE finds it. hee hee

el chupacabra said...

acco- statistically one of the biggest problems among jailed offenders is dental disease- true among pople you deal with?

marms- o quit it you silly sot- ye make me blush! but, thanks. and, surprisingly- they weren't in all that bad shape- i showered every night i wore them.

ada- hey. yes, the journal helps a lot. in the one i mentioned there's easily a years worth of material for the blog and it helps you think more clearly and express yourself but, yes shhould probably secure it better than i did!

MarmiteToasty said...

Oh hush - tis true.... so stop ya blushes and take it like a man lmfao

x

haha at me word verifcation - moodwood... *giggling*