Thursday, May 21, 2009

Burning Man Festival- Texas Edition

My imbecility knows no bounds I'm occasionally reminded. I work nights so I rarely see daylight in general much less with time to get enough sun to tan so the other day when it was bright enough (although cloudy) and I felt well rested enough I decided to sit in the backyard and catch some rays. Being the genius I am I put some Skin So Soft on me to protect my delicate skin.


Well, I must have slept through whatever science class (refraction?) that would have taught me what a cloudy (but, bright) and cool day can do with the combination of oil on fair skin.


After about 30 min. I was impressed thinking I was noticeably darker. I went in after only 40 min. and was alarmed to see darker was actually redder when out of the suns glare.


I had to work that first night shivering with a severe headache, nauseated and with a temp. over 100 degrees- essentially radiation poisoning.


Presently, skin is falling off my upper body, head and nose in patches large enough for skin graft donation if in fact- I wasn't a burn victim myself.


Believe me, it isn't easy being retarded.









10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Burn looks bad. Hope you learned something! Body looks GOOD!! : )

MarmiteToasty said...

Nice nips LOL...

x

el chupacabra said...

an0645- yes, my lesson was, learn not to burn. and thanks.

marms- hi, thanks. never, ever heard that one before!

YM said...

we, the women of your blog, thank you and look forward to the future posting of a picture of your tush.

MarmiteToasty said...

Im with Her Majesty....

I think before we can really think about the best treatment for your burns, we should see your 'bum burn lines'.... for research purposes you understand..

x

Kasie said...

Nice pecks! Next time use sunscreen!

The Accomplice said...

Fair skin sucks. My daughter is has very fair skin. I don't have to put on sun screen. She has to have it.

Nice pic. I got to see your tata's.

Ada said...

I have a sunburn to match...and it is my 2nd one already this year. You would think I would have learned. It isn't easy being retarded...but clearly you aren't alone.

el chupacabra said...

stay tuned marms and my queen

kc- thanks on both observations

acco- ha, first time anyone ever said that to me- very good.

ada- what is wrong with us??

Anonymous said...

Can't get enough!! Oh my!!