Friday, May 15, 2009

Fridays Dispatch

Streetwalkers you may say- heroines of the planet doing their part to save the world by walking those streets instead of driving them I say. God bless all the little streetwalkers each and every one. From google streetview



  • Essentially, everything the average citizen believes about illicit drugs in the US from steroids and other performance enhancers to heroin is based on bad science (or simple lack thereof), and the use of fear or outright lies for power.


  • Don't care whether you believe they ought to all be legalized or anyone who uses them should be locked up and the key thrown away.


  • Loving driving the turd bomb. I rarely lock it up, leave the keys in it half the time and parking lot dings? Whatever.


  • "At 5:30 A.M. it was time for timmy to wake up. His Mom went into his room to find out that he had been killed. She found his head in his closet. She tried calling the police but the line didn't connect. Seconds later the murderer came out and killed the Mother too. If you don't send this to 10 different videos, the same thing will happen to you. Sorry, Don't Wanna Die " From a youtubes comments section.


  • Recently invested money I really couldn't afford to spend in a business start-up founded by a girl who has been having trouble finding a job and whose husband was also recently laid off.


  • You may call me an imbecile.


  • Venture Capitalist I say


  • Or, if you prefer- Titan Of Industry


  • I gave my patient a really good, warm bath and shave this morning then put a nice cologne on him and brushed his teeth. I put a really great, loud, flowery button down shirt on him and lay him back on his nice, freshly fluffed up pillow. He took two big breaths blowing the last one out long and slowly and that was it- he was gone.
  • It was 6:23 and 30 seconds AM.

5 comments:

LandShark 5150 said...

I edited the Zombie post. It is now up for grabs, as if anyone actually reads. Just joking.
But Kevin -- Thank you for your continuing service to this country.
I can only pray that along with my son there are many, many more young men who grow up to be more like you. Your tireless unselflessness (hope thats how ya spell it) commitment to you fellow man is a shining example of the human spirit. May God bless you and yours daily in all your efforts. Your friend (although we haven't met), Sharky

el chupacabra said...

Shark- thanks for the kind words you always have. Believe me, if we got to know each other personally you'd speak much lower of me- ask my friends and family!

el chupacabra said...

PS I DID read the zombie post- funny. I don't know if I've mentioned it on here (too tired to look back anyway) my last patient lived for 18 days on continuous care. I didn't work all of those but, enough of them. Most of the posts coming up now have been scheduled a while and I've just tried to respond to comments before crashing.

PSS thanks for the offer on the scooter. I think when I take the plunge again it will be a Goldwing.

MarmiteToasty said...

There is no way you can not be the same person in real life as you portray here....... Ive never come across a person with such a soul as you have.... such a beautiful soul...

You, since reading your blob, have almost restored my belief in mankind... knowing that there are good decent beautiful souls out there....

Fanks for being you chupa..

x

Miss_proper said...

I don't know anything about your patient but I still want to thank you for making his last minutes dignified and loving...

You make a difference and I hope that should my life end in this manner that I am cared for by someone like you.