Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday's Missives













Facebook Fail O Rama

  • My last cars front bumper cover was pierced by a pickups slant cut exhaust tip when it backed into the car in a Wal Mart parking lot.
  • Yes, in a random act of parking lot violence my car was stabbed by another.
  • Proof we've lost it and are on the downhill slide- Sarah Jessica Parker is not only widely regarded as beautiful she is seen as an authority on beauty tips. I don't want to sound mean- at all, but we're so conditioned to believing what we're meant to believe we can't see straight up ugly when it's in living color in front of our eyes?
  • My son volunteered at a church he does not attend to help with VBS when he found out there wasn't enough help.
  • He's awesome that way.
  • When I was a kid we went to every VBS we could in the summer it didn't matter where- a church bus or church lady would show up and away we went.
  • I stabbed another boy in the arm with a pencil at one and my mom took my money I'd been saving for a certain toy truck to give his mom for the doctor bill. I honestly don't remember anything about the incident, but I remember that truck- it was a yellow and red logging truck that had real wooden dowels in the trailer for logs.

3 comments:

an Donalbane said...

I dunno, maybe the point is if they can make SJP look good, they must know sumthin'.

Don't know too much about the current SI supermodels and such - well, I do know who Kate Upton is - but my idea of beautiful women would be Kathy Ireland, Daisy Fuentes, and Cindy Crawford.

el chupacabra said...

Hey Don- That is right we've addressed that before! Add Jennifer Tilly and Dana Delany and I totally agree.

el chupacabra said...

Hey Don- That is right we've addressed that before! Add Jennifer Tilly and Dana Delany and I totally agree.