|FGs dumb cat. He went into the lower cabinet and then squeezed out through the drawer.|
|Bill Warner died recently breaking the 300MPH barrier on his turbo 'busa. I've always thought it would be cool to build a streamliner like this for the street.|
|How do people find out about the street view Google camera cars? And why would 8 people have bird masks that handy?!|
|Employers line up to fight over guys like this.|
- I used to have this thing where if I noted a servers name and the mood struck I'd draw a picture on a napkin including their name in a theme and leave it with the tip. It could be a hot air balloon, a jet plane flying through clouds, a car or a sailing ship in a lagoon. Within these parameters (and a couple more) they were OK- nothing great, but OK. For this reason, I was surprised when I went into a restaurant and a server brought me a nicer paper napkin from the back and said, ______ is new here and she's my friend. Would you draw a picture with us and our names in it? We still have two you did before hanging in the back in the break room. It must have been at least a couple of months since I'd last left one.
- Some people are easily impressed.
- It's 7 o'clock at night and I'm drinking coffee- a bad habit I'd broken for a long time.
- My children's grandparents recently gave me 4 nice expensive-ish sleeping bags. Woman formerly known as wife who was the go between said, That way all four of you have matching bags referring to the kids, me and friend-girl.
- Camping pro tip: If like me you nearly have to use some form of cover even if it is warm consider using a fitted sheet. The corners are nice to hook over your shoulder and slide your feet into.
- To be filed under blatant theft from the inimitable Keith Geeding: Its Finally Ironic