Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday's Dispatch






  • West Texas has arrived: The sky is brown, tastes dirty, feels gritty and is bypassing the door and landing on the tile to the entryway.

  • They think they've go it bad? My initial response to the Save Teh World/world/children/environment spot on television that was just on hi liting the drought in the Horn Of Africa.

  • I like to eat tuna and mac and cheese in the same meal, but not mixed together.

  • There's a toy stuffed mouse hanging from the tree outside my living room window.

  • Zac's mom took him to a place familiar to him where we do business. When they walked in he said, Can I have a cookie and a Gatorade? The hot chick behind the desk said, Sure- you know where they are, help yourself. He brought them back, walked around the desk like he owned the place and after sitting in the girl's lap picked up a pen and started doodling on her note pad.

  • Lucky for me, mom wasn't in a humor impaired mood that day.

  • Novocaine for the the soul








2 comments:

tammy said...

I love the random thoughts you share on your blog. The part about your Zac cracks me up.

el chupacabra said...

Tam- Hey. Thanks.