Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday's Situation








  • I'm on the shore of Lake Bridgeport. After knocking a duck down at a ridiculous range I set my sweet Remington 1100 Special Field shotgun down on the ground and walk over to the water with Zachary dispensing wisdom about the great outdoors as we go. After spending an hour looking for the duck I spend the next hour looking for the gun. Finally somebody tells me a guy who lives in a shack back from the lake found it and took it home. A smoking hot lady in a teal colored evening dress offers to show me how to get to his place. As she stands from her camouflaged lawn chair I awaken.





  • That was my odd, but nevertheless lame dream from last night.





  • If you watch this movie you'll see a guy accidentally rob a bank with a salami.





  • At work a girl was so miserable with seasonal allergies I gave her my last two pseudoephedrine tablets I found in the console of my car. Thinking they were the 30 mg tabs I normally carry I told her she might want to take both of them since she was in such bad shape. She came to my office a couple of hours later and said, What did you give me? I feel funny and floaty!





  • They were 60 mg tabs.

2 comments:

Kathleen... said...

"Funny and floaty!" lol Oh, NO!

That Demotivator poster....awful, funny stuff!

And your dream? Must've been something in the air last night....my dreams were nutballs too....

an Donalbane said...

Somewhere between probably 4:30-6:00a most mornings I have some of the most entertaining dreams - better than movies.

Demerit punch on your man card for dereliction of duty toward one of Ilion's finest products.

Possible redemption regarding the babe in the teal (and nice tie-in to the duck hunting story) evening dress - though I too always hate it when I wake up just as the the plot was getting good...

All my life I've heard of the guys using the Jimmy Deans to pick up chix, but never to rob banks.