Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday's Dispatch














  • If you're ever going to have a surgery that allows you time to prepare, try drinking (without skipping meals) two to three nutritional supplement drinks per day prior to the surgery. It really helps if you can start 2 weeks out. Recovery for many surgeries is much quicker and complications decreased.




  • Coffee, tamales and pizza- today's lunch.




  • Protein drink, a glass of water, a banana and a multivitamin- tonight's dinner.




  • See, it's all about balance...




  • Browser headlines are, "Jim Carreys unlikely new girlfriend" basing their "unlikely" pairing on her youthfulness and extreme hawtness. He's rich, famous and if not George Clooney- he doesn' look like the Boggy Creek Monster, so not that surprising.




  • I'm watching some episodes of the original Outer Limits. Man, I had literally forgotten how good that show was.




  • Two of my nieces do extreme couponing. Last week they bought over 600.00 worth of groceries for 200.00.




  • I can't stand it. I know you planned it.

2 comments:

RPM said...

The original Outer Limits scared the crap outa me when I was a kid. Great show.

Kathleen... said...

RPM, me too!! Couldn't ever watch it....[shiver]...same with The Twilight Zone. Oopfh. Creepy stuff.