Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday's Missives










  • Recently I heard a friend interacting with someone and during the course of their discussion I could have sworn I heard the other person say to her," Oh, yeah fatty?!" I was seeing red and already headed toward them when it registered he had actually said, "Oh yeah- Patty!?" (her name).






  • I had wanted to also serve in Afghanistan. Among the many reasons were it was heating up to a bad war as my service was winding down and I also in general thought I had something to offer. Mostly though, it was so when I bumped into some guy and he said, Hey, do you remember me? I served with you during the war! I could look hard at him and say, Oh yeah- which one?






  • I'm reading Dafoe's Robinson Crusoe- what an unbelievably good book.






  • Wish I'd died instead of lived- a zombie as my fate

1 comment:

Opus #6 said...

It is great when gals keep in shape. No reason to age prematurely, if one takes care of oneself.