Thursday, January 5, 2012

Craigslist Craziness

MUSTANG GT 5.0 1991 90k - $2650 (H.E.B)

Reply to: sale-qgvxd-11717] Date: 2009-05-15, 2:02AM CDT


I finally got me a hot rod to build a couple years back, been workin on it little at a time. Now my soon to be x-wife is trying to take it. Our divorce wont be final for a few weeks. Hell will freeze before she gets it so im letting it go cheap just to spit her. SHHHHHH dont tell. Iv got around 6 thousand in the car and it drives great interior needs couple of window motors but other than that its not bad. Its white with silver pony wheels. I can go on and on and on about the engine mods and the drive train but it would just be easier to call me.(817)-841-0100 my name is Chance and i say this with all seriousness, that the first one who looks at this car will ask me if im stupid as they drive it away please no low ballen BULL #$%@ if your close with my price we can talk iv got clear title in hand. Call any time Cell # (817)-&&^ !@#$


Location: H.E.B
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

1 comment:

Paxford said...

oh that pushed one of my buttons. I have serious issues with ex's & soon-to-be ex's messing with a guys wheels.

Seriously - it's like dragging his Man-card off him.

Pax
[who adds the disclaimer that if the car in question was a $$$$$ bought with Little Tommy's college fund then yes - it's fair game]