Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's Caturday!










  • I'm mostly OK alone, I'm mostly OK with someone else, but the only time I really consistently wish I were with someone if I'm not, is when it's raining and thundering.

  • A crazy patient who comes in daily for treatment asked, Can I have you tomorrow? after I saw her. She then burst out laughing at the perceived implications of that question.

  • The poor design and furnishing of the gazillion dollar building I work in is odd. Doors open directly into peoples work areas in the business office- I mean literally, as in clerks spend 50% of their time fending off doors to prevent bodily injury. In said business office you bump into clerks chairs as you walk through since there isn't enough room between them and the files. In a conference room there are bar stool type seats around a huge conference table. There's not enough room to put your feet up on the rest without bashing your knees on the underside of the table so your legs dangle while you lean over a computer. I literally had trouble walking out of there after a 3 hour meeting. Desks in the offices are too shallow to write on a chart- you have to let half of it hang off in the air. The layout does not allow for what should have been considered the inevitable computerised charting by letting a patient face you as you enter information in front of a monitor and keyboard...

  • I like and respect everybody in my chain of command where I work- important to me and unusual I think.

  • I'm 100% sure I'll watch The Artist, but have no idea- none whatsoever what to expect.

  • Zac has been given candy by me only a handful of times in his life.

  • Headline: 'Toddlers And Tiaras' mom sues over " sexualization of her daughter".

  • I simply do not know where to start.

  • Like your face being forced to the floor





2 comments:

Opus #6 said...

Excellent cat picture, the expression is priceless.

Of course that crazy lady wants to spend time with you. What she did was called flirting in the old days. Hey, she's crazy, not neutered or dead.

Thunder/lightning remind us of of small and powerless we are in the face of Mother Nature. Best to face life's hardships with a dependable friend/lover at your side. For sure.

el chupacabra said...

Lady O- Ha on crazy lady observation. I really like your take on the thunder and lightening- very true and hadn't thought about the reasons, just knew it too be true.