Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday's Digressions








  • On the way to work yesterday morning after my flat tire experience it was 47 degrees, I had the sunroof open, this was on the radio and I was driving a little too fast. It felt good.



  • How could I ever hate you baby? I'm sorry. What can I do to make it up to you- a nice foam bath and Armor All your tires? I cooed as I rubbed her steering wheel.



  • At the homeless shelters I sometimes screen I've noticed if the weathers hot the clients are way more likely to be in a bad mood. If it's cold they're more subdued and compliant.



  • My nursing buddy looks really cool in funky hats, but rarely wears them. Another acquaintance looks like a tool under a hat and wears them every day.



  • An acquaintance drives a car with out of state plates, no inspection, no insurance and no registration and has done so for years. How do you get away with that?



  • A vote for Clint Webb is a vote for truth, justice and the American way.

5 comments:

RPM said...

Nice tune. I'm going to have to remember that when I finally get to cruise with the top down.

I have a confession. I have a "driving cap" that I really love to wear but would never let anyone see me in.

I had one like it in HS during my "I don't give a %$#@ what you think" phase. The hat was the only good thing to come out of that...

Kathleen... said...

Hahaha! The zombies...that's FUNNY! I may have to borrow it....

I wear hats ALL the time. I remember the first time I put on a baseball cap. I wasn't sure if it was a good "look" for me or not, but I. didnt. care! I've worn them for 20 years now (approx 2-3 week) and it's a godsend to anyone with a lot of hair they don't want to mess with!

RPM, I have a driving cap too -- LOVE it in cold weather! =)

an Donalbane said...

When I had a Fiat convertible, just out of high school, I got a driving cap...and driving gloves. If it was cold out, I also had a scarf - but not so long that it could tangle in the rear wheels.

Ask me about that in any other forum and I'll deny I ever heard of you...

KW - I think it's kinda hot when a gal wears a ponytail through a baseball cap. I was somewhere the other day where a dude had his ponytail through the cap clasp.

Fail.

an Donalbane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
el chupacabra said...

R- That tune is GREAT on a good system.
I envy people a little who can get away with the driving hats.

K'leen- I definitely dig a chick with her hair pulled thru the back of a ball cap, but also fixed up a little bit also.