Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday's Digressions














  • This morning while shopping for Zac some shoes I saw a woman wearing scrubs and sporting a fresh black eye. She looked miserable and ashamed. She was checking out work boots. I wanted to say, You think he'll treat you better if you treat him even better, but it's not true- you'll make it worse, and as a matter of fact, he'll probably stomp you to death in those boots, but I kept walking. I went around to fit Zac for his shoes and decided I couldn't take it anymore and went back around to say something, but she was gone.







  • It's laundry day.







  • Zachary had a blast yesterday splashing around in the creek at Sunshine Lake. We saw several deer and a very large, healthy looking bobcat.







  • The other day at work several girls were showing off their shoes and boots. I put my booted foot in the mix and turning it for effect said, These are Wolverines. I got them on sale for 39 dollars at Tractor Supply Company 8 years ago. They make my feet look smaller when I have to wear my fat clothes.







  • It kills me not to know this, but I've all but just forgotten what the color of her eyes were and her scars or how she got them

4 comments:

Sherri said...

i hate seeing abused women who are submitting to yet more abuse....

been there.... walked away from it... not sure why others can't see their way clear to do that too

great song!

Kathleen... said...

I do too, Sherri.....that's just so sad.

Funny modeling there, Chup'y! ;-)

RPM said...

LOL, love the boot shtick.

el chupacabra said...

Mon Cheri- Good for. It's all so sad in the big picture.

K-leen- Thanks- I try.

R- 'preciate it- those wimmen folk wouldn't know what to do without me!