Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday's Digressions










  • Michelle Bachmann needs to realize she doesn't stand a chance and bow out gracefully before she allows herself to made a forevermore laughing stock.



  • I saw a news clip where the topic of discussion was the suggestive nature in which she was eating a corn dog. Man- there is no non suggestive way to eat a corn dog if people are looking that hard to gig you on something.



  • I've recently been watching more cable televising than normal. They still produce shows about UFOs and alien technology being used to build the pyramids and other structures here on earth.



  • Nonsense.



  • One goob said to the effect, they had sciences and technologies that we could not even imagine today.



  • Ridiculous.



  • One guy was termed an, independent Egyptologist. Pfht. He should have called gooberhead who spends way too much time on conspiracy theory chat rooms and sites.



  • There's a show titled 50 documentaries To see Before You Die. Commercials beat me down too much to try and sit through a program like that which is kind of slow paced anyway, so I've tried to catch some of it here and there. Inevitably, I'm catching the same parts over and over.



  • Most infomercials make me feel, sad, mad or ashamed to be a sentient being.



  • Shh- 3000 Miles To Graceland is on.



  • Now, that's what I call entertainment.






2 comments:

RPM said...

I watched a couple episodes of "50" and it was great. Unfortunately I found it at 3am and fell asleep barely into the 2nd episode. I like Morgan Spurlock's stuff.

Need to put that one on the DVR Alert list.

Michelle Bachman? She's a lamb being led to the slaughter when the primaries start. Her husband's "gay healing center" alone is enough to bury her. Her best bet is quit and go to work for FOX as soon as Palin declares and has to quit. Never pass up a job opening.

This election will be the mother of all mudslinging contests.

el chupacabra said...

R-Z, Hey man. You're right need to figure that out since I'm pretty sure I'd dig it in general, but i like Morgan spurlock also. He really turned what could have been a one hit wonder of a doc career into a lot of good, original shows.

Your third paragraph sums it all up- much better than I could.