- Impressionist does Shakespeare in 25 celebrity voices.
- Headlines are the billions of dollars, tonnage of food and the nations participating in relief efforts in East Africa. All associated articles should all be titled, Prolonging The Agony- A Lesson In Futility.
- Information here at War Is Boring related to the ATF operation to allow weapons to be transported out of the US to Mexico to track them and build cases against weapons smugglers. One of those weapons has now been linked to the murder of the former Chihuahua State AGs brother. I've said it when I mentioned this before, but man- some ideas should just sound so bad that they never take wings.
- I'm tired of my aquarium and intend to pawn it off on my friend when he gets back from vacation.
- Do Over- the title of the newest reality show where contestants plead their case to get a do-over for their lives biggest mistakes and disappointments.
- I made that up, but it will happen.
- I have autographed copies of books by Nguyen Cao Ky and Lam Quang Thi.
Friday, August 5, 2011
In later life Emil Sitka would perform at weddings by saying, "Hold hands you lovebirds!" That. Is. Pretty. Cool.