Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Wednesday's Digressions


Top 50 Funniest Memes Collection #memes #best


  • Overheard at another table, Well I've certainly got nothing against young girls but some of them bring it upon themselves- they're so forward...
  • Wow.
  • He was was a leader in a church I used to attend.
  • Your life pro tip: when some butt wipe starts off a conversation by saying he has nothing against a group of people- he is lying.
  • Tried to Watch Blade Runner last night again. I know it is a great classic, I love the idea and yes it even has its moments for me but I can't get into it. I have fallen asleep at least twice watching it and another time got bored and quit.
  • I wish they would remake it.
  • Ate at the Woodshed Saturday (08/22/2015). It was very mediocre but hey, at least it was expensive and hot.
  • In case you didn't know- part of their bit is no A/C. Yes, you read that right. A hundred degrees with a heat factor of 104 death by fire and you sit in a crowd of people in a semi enclosed area. A couple of the servers and hostesses looked like they were literally about to fall out with heat exhaustion.
  • The music was really good though. It was interesting to hear a female cover a Beatles song.
  • Sunday we had brunch at Vintage in Weatherford. I had the gloppiest, greasiest, sorriest fried chicken in the history of the world but on the plus side I didn't have to drive that far to get it, so there is that I guess.
  • My Nook will no longer download books. I presume the downloads are getting redirected secondary to some malware and so the download fails but I do not know.
  • Fear Teh Walking Dead premiered last night. Verdict: skirt not blown up but withholding judgement.
  • Yeah, I saw the,"Teh" instead of The up there. It made me grin so I left it.

No comments: