Thursday, April 28, 2016

Thursday's Thoughts


    Top 30 Very Funny Animals Memes #Funny quotes



  • This past weekend (07/25/2015) we went to MWSP and rented kayaks. Once the worker put said 'yaks in the water Zac asked , So, how do we do this? I don't know bubba- stay in the shallows and paddle around until we figure it out I guess. was my honest reply. In the end we figured it out and had a blast.
  • Recently I read a supposedly true account of hand to hand combat in Iraq by one of our troops. It read like a reenactment of the hand to hand scene in Saving Private Ryan and another movie with updates and flourishes to make it seem more realistic. Interestingly, he goes to lengths before and after that story to name names of people who saw his exploits but he seemed magically by himself when the mano e mano brutalities started. I'm not saying it didn't happen but if I was a sceptic and looking for holes to punch in the story- the similarities to the movie version of hand to hand and lack of witnesses would be the first places I would go.
  • A year or so ago I made the mistake of sending some flowers by Proflowers after hearing about a special deal on the TICKET. They actually billed my card more than the price before the supposed discount at checkout. I complained- they offered a 20 dollar discount on my next order. I am literally exhausted from the Emails I receive from those awful people every time I tell somebody I am thinking of them or I am sorry from injustice they have suffered. What would it take to ruin them? They deserve it.
  • Anway, if you do business with them you are a moron and deserve whatever they do to you.
  • Ha.
  • It is 0435 on 08/07/2015. Earlier two prostitutes came into the place I was having breakfast and picked up tons of takeout.
  • It is 1956 on 08/08/2015 and I am watching Serena. If not the worst movie I have ever watched- it is definitely the worst I have seen today.


2 comments:

an Donalbane said...

Oldest son took grandson to MWSP last weekend. He says they had a grand time, though I don't think they 'yakked.

I would like to get back into the 'yak mode. My first experience with such vessel was at Robbers' Cave SP near Wilburton, OK, as a kid. More recently, I rented one at Austin's Town Lake a few years ago while down there on a business trip.

Denney Crane said...

We don't have to go to the Middle East to participate in hand-to-hand combat. All we have to do is wear a Trump shirt to one of his rallies.