Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wednesday's Digressions


  • An old doctor I knew was a Vietnam vet who still liked to be called by his Vietnamese nic name which translated to, Captain Doctor. Sorry chief- I don't get paid to stroke doctors egos or help you relive the glory days of your ute.
  • Huh, glory up there came out, "gory"  the first time.
  • The aquarium in my office is still one of my better recent investments.
  • Mexican Inn chips and salsa are one of natures better foods.
    Here is the answer to, I wonder what the inside of that drain looks like?

    Here we go deeper. I was very sure some mutants were going to pop out at any moment. I was just hoping they would be cool.
  • The term cold turkey comes from the goose bumps a person coming off heroin inevitably gets. The goose bumps are caused by being chilled from the excessive sweat they suffer evaporating.
  • To save my life I couldn't spell heroin correctly up there.
    I like chopped tops but oddly a convertible chop top seems odd to me.
  • Recently my nursing buddy came to my office and said, Hey, come here- a patient wants to see you. He wants to give you something. Uh, I don't like the sound of that was my  honest reply. Nah, he just wants to give a piece of paper he said and he is a nice one. Yeah right- its the nice ones that whip a pistol out and gun you down was my, again honest reply.
  • It was a list of his favorite music videos on Youtube.
  • Article about true costs of taxing the rich.

No comments: