Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thursday's Thoughts



Goofy name and imagery for a good, cheap product.
  • For the President Obama haters who think they can breathe a sigh of relief and will have seen the end of him when his second term is over, I'm sorry but I have some bad news: We will feel like we see more of him after his presidency. News providers will walk past the actual President to get to the former- I promise you I'm correct and you might as well get your mind wrapped around that fact.
  • Yesterday (05/11/2014) I found some beautiful and tasty mulberries in Holland Lake Park- very refreshing.



    Too much lens for these pics but I love this Camaro. It is pronounced Cah-mara in case you're wondering.
  • A headline I just (05/13/2014) saw, " Jennifer Lopez wears a belt to cover her nipples onstage..." I don't even know where to start but maybe first and foremost- why would anybody care?
  • Don Sterling that is the name- right? Looks like he could have dementia- he does just have the look as his wife is claiming. Regardless, I think people wanted to believe the worst and nobody on this earth was going to even look like they were taking his side. A person with even mild dementia can be baited into doing or saying just about anything and the word salad and disorganized thinking he exhibited later on Anderson Cooper's show just made me suspect even more strongly he has some form of dementia. Interestingly, the tone of the girlfriend and cadence of her speech when I heard part of the conversation she recorded made me think she was goading him and knew which buttons to push.
  • Nobody is going to be guilty by association- he must be the the most alone if not loneliest person in this country. Maybe he said things he shouldn't have but that woman literally destroyed his life. 
    I
    From Scarborough. I thought at the time I wish I knew what she was thinking.  I'd like to think she was pondering the deepest mysteries of the universe but it was probably something disappointing like the Meow Mix jingle playing in a loop.
  • When I'm sorting keys out to open my office door in the morning I always absentmindedly pull out my home key first but when I get home I never try to use my office key to open the door to my house.
  • Head East- Never Been Any Reason.
    My latest score from Better World Books-  a bargain at
    15 bucks total and come to think of it, I think one is missing in the pic from the order at that.

1 comment:

an Donalbane said...

NBAR is one of those songs most people probably don't know the title to.