Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday's Missives

I weep for the species


  • If not somewhat tolerant of techno and familar with Adagio for strings pass this up.
  • ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸TECHNO„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨FOREVER`°º¤ø¤ø
  • Ha.
  • Some of the greatest music ever that I promise you a hundred years from now people will be listening to is the soundtrack to Gladiator.
  • If in your presence somebody falls from a height equal to or greater than their own height you should assume they have neck/spine injuries and/or internal injuries and treat them as such until proven otherwise.
  • Your unsolicited first aid advice for the day.
  • Better World Books is great- free shipping and most of their books are less than 4 dollars.
  • Recently (today is 04/23/2014) a patient tried to get me to say something untoward regarding his care while he recorded our conversation with his phone. What happened is he wanted to get me to tell him it would be OK to not tell his dentist he is being treating for tuberculosis. The funny thing was how clumsy he he was about it. He tried to casually but again, very clumsily point the microphone end toward me and even unconsciously extended it out even more while waiting my answer. He is kind of odd and an sophisticated person and is known for being so by all the staff causing my first thought to be, Dude of the two of us, only one of us has a reputation for being retarded and it ain't me, The second thought was, And anyway, I may have been born at night- but it wasn't last night homes.

No comments: