Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday's Dispatch


Flowers on the porch.

  • There has been a video released of the couple- he Canadian and she American who were kidnapped in Wardack Afghanistan in 2012. The release of Bowe Bergdahl was the impetus. I had forgotten about them. Man, what were they thinking?! Their family described them as, "well intentioned but naive adventure seekers" I cannot argue that point.
  • Intentioned is not a word according to my spell check. Intention ed is offered as an alternative.
    What you get when you turn your back on me in the kitchen- a mixture of vanilla yogurt, a Kellogg breakfast pastry, a chocolate covered granola bar and whip cream. I call it the Gut Bomb.

    But you also get masterpieces such as this egg white omelette
    .
  • Bowe Bergdahl's hometown cancelled his homecoming celebration due to hateful phone calls saying he shouldn't be celebrated as a hero. He isn't a hero- he is just coming home.
  • Although Stan Smith is the lead character on American Dad I bet it is rare he is anybodies favorite character and I'll further go out on a limb and guess Roger is more peoples favorite.
  • Although I know the car doesn't know the difference when a Chevy engine is placed in a Ford car or vice versa but it seems wrong. Inevitably at Super Chevy shows there is a  goob there with a Chevy powered Mustang, Maverick or other Ford car. They don't get the attention they crave- as everybody actively ignores them.








    A yoga mat, some Velcro and a swim noodle combine with my hands and imagination to become a thing that keeps hammock ropes from chewing trees up. What do you call that?
  • The other day (it is 06/07/2014 @0626 as I write this) I put yogurt covered chocolate balls in some vanilla yogurt. It was good to be sure but something didn't seem right. It was like feeding a pet chicken Chicken McNuggets.
  • "I'm sorry I made you cry. I don't mean to be a sucky boyfriend"- The last Email I sent.
  • Blake Shelton is my daughter's favorite singer. Good grief. Where did I go wrong?
  • Jack White jammin' it.
    FG's dumb cat being dumb and trying to mesmerize me with his hypno eyes. I'm on to your tricks buddy.

    It is rare I don't find an empty wrapper to synthetic pot on our park forays.




    The Holland Lake beavers keep improving their dam.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Intention Ed obviously lobbied the spell check people a lot.

an Donalbane said...

I wish there were some beaver at my house.

el chupacabra said...

Double lulz