Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wednesday's Digressions

Appealing...Not
Rare and priceless jewels I found at Turner falls: my retirement plan

Concert T from IAMDYNAMITE at HTESC

Cave at Turner Falls

My trusted exploration partner and reason for being

This was a beautiful princess- until I kissed her




  • Some things never change- Cleveland Cavaliers Cheerleaders at Al Taqaddum Iraq.
  • I never got to see anyone special while I was there- the Fobbits got my share I suppose. Vince Vaughn was scheduled to be there when I was miraculously on base and off duty, but got laid over somewhere else because of a sand storm. He would have liked me.
  • I cannot remember the last time I had a glass of milk.
  • I looked at a mountain bike at Wally World tonight. I don't recall the brand but the model was a Yakuza which also happens to be the name of Japan's organized crime ring.
  • That reminds me of a special Hell's Angels authorized version of a Harley Davidson motorcycle that came with Hell's Angels logos etc. I simply cannot comprehend why the average person would be interested in that.
  • If you were a booger I'd pick you first- what a cartoon character just said on television.
  • Wal Mart has sold out of tactical style rifles.
  • Recently I did everything right setting up my newest aquarium. Predictably, I was rewarded with the death of my fishy friends within 4 days.

1 comment:

an Donalbane said...

Turner Park Jewels - proof that oceans once covered large areas of North America, and sunken Spanish galleons sometimes gave up their riches there.

Oh well, it sounds plausible, I suppose...