|I don't even know where to start|
- An old friend from work was raised by a physicist dad. One of her gags was to joke about being the only kid on the block who would get a step by step answer- with graphs on, "why is the sky blue?" etc. Once she casually mentioned her apple had turned brown while riding in the back seat of the car. Thinking she'd asked Why, he proceeded to turn off the radio to tell her, explaining oxidation etc. She remembered responding after a lengthy discourse with,"Dad, are you talking to me?" She was a little hard on him, but I always thought she was incredibly lucky.
- The X Ray tech at work brought in smoked meatloaf for sandwiches recently.
- My brother in law recently lost 70 pounds or as he put it- a fifth grader.
- Everywhere I go that has those machines that presses out a design on a penny for a souvenir I have to get one.
- Every time a woman asks me to grow facial hair I always wonder if they do it so other women will be repulsed by me.
- I took over 500 pictures on our last trip to Turner Falls.
- It has been years since I went to a movie theater that wasn't IMAX.
- Another band from How The EDGE Stole Christmas 2012