|First thing I saw with a search for "pics"|
- Last night I slept better than I have since I don't know when. I heard somewhere you know you're getting old when you not only assess the quality and quantity of your sleep, you share the results with other people.
- It would be a good idea to use and reuse gift bags more.
- You drink less coffee when you use a Keurig coffee maker. It is probably because whether we realize it or not we're adjusting our habits to the unit cost. Also there isn't an entire pot made so there isn't a sense it is being wasted if it isn't drunk.
- In the past when I was correct in my usage people have given me a hard time over my use of drunk and drank so that has messed me up and I'm not sure if my usage in the last thought was correct.
- The attention a murderer gets after a mass killing is absolutely the worst thing that could happen. Not only is the guy craving attention he is also in terrible psychological pain. The first thing one of the big news shows inevitably will do when the smoke clears is an analysis of the guy- from birth literally to the moment he blows his brains out. He won't even have to verbalize it this way but when he sees the coverage mass murders get something will click and he knows this is how to get people to understand.
- Recently I asked someone to not read this blog.
- The Beautiful People