|Trophy crawdad caught in Honey Creek inside Turner Falls park. He was a fighter who looked delicious but I was strict catch and release wildlife harassing that day.|
- A basically homeless patient lives in the sub basement of a large old home. When he leaves his den a possum comes out of it's den and raids his foodstuffs. He is referred to as the troll ( the patient I mean.) I don't know if the possum has a nic name or not.
- It wouldn't bother me in the least to live in a tent.
- When I knew I wanted to move recently but was unsure where to multiple people volunteered to let me stay at their place.
- I have been on a chip eating kick and have consumed multiple large bags by myself recently.
- Wind chimes are a beautiful thing to me and I automatically assume anyone who has some and appreciates them and I would probably get along.
- I automatically assume the cops who volunteer for the duty of setting up homosexual people for indecency charges are troubled, homophobic monsters.
- Nasty- verdict on the first White Castle burger I just ate.
- Supervisor: Kevin put himself down to bring estomago vacio to the Christmas party- what is that? Spanish speaker she queried: Uh, empty stomach.
- Naptown Stomp Scrapper Blackwell