Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday's Situation










  • I'm off to buy shin guards for Zac's last soccer game of the season. Of course- for which game would you expect them to become MIA?





  • Having our end of season party at a park to eat and play Frisbee etc. instead of meeting up at a pizza place like everybody else seems to do.





  • Because we're not lame that's why.





  • What key am I hitting that causes letters to disappear when I go back and add a letter to a word?





  • I don't care anything about having the fish aquarium around anymore and that really surprises me.





  • Lucky: Zac loves to help clean house and do laundry.





  • Man, that will be a big help when he's a teenager.





  • Ha!





4 comments:

Opus #6 said...

Teenagers and adolescents get helpful when they want something out of you.

Kathleen... said...

Rock on, Zac!

That's a crazy sign. Wonder if the place comes with a dead body too??

Pizza place = I hear ya. Ugh.

Sherri said...

the park is much better than the pizza joint...

all things get lost when you won't need them anymore except that one last time... some guy named Murphy spoke of that i think...

the key that causes letters to disappear? the "insert" key... press it once and you can add letters without erasing others....

el chupacabra said...

Opus- Maybe my Zac wil be immune to that kind of cyncism!? Hope...

Kathleen- No doubt and regardless- I hope it was a joke.
We met at the park right by the soccer fields- so everybody was already out AND right there. Boys went on a little hike or two and we played a lot of Frisbee and had some pretty good sandwiches etc. EVERYbody meets at
Cici's.

Sherri- Thank you! I get it now. Glad you posted again- couldn't find your blog.