Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday's Thoughts










  • My friend called me from Vegas at 4:49 this morning. I did not answer.

  • I was so exhausted after my last case I was in bed by 11:00 yesterday morning and just rolled out at 6:00 this morning. How many hours is that?

  • Too early to think- gave me a headache.

  • Patients families often ask, "Why aren't you and______ together?" when she relieves me and they see us interact.

  • The Cure- Just Like Heaven a song Robert Smith wrote about a trip to the sea and his then girlfriend who became his wife. Twenty five or thirty years later they're still together. Also, give Dinosaur Jrs cover a try- it's Smith's favorite.

  • If it could be pulled off a reality show about hospice would be big.

  • A lot of people jog and walk around my apartment. That is very good to see- maybe there's hope.

  • I always bring good eggs for the hunt at my sisters with more money than I care to think about in them.

  • I'm drinking the Moutnain Dew made with cane sugar instead of corn syrup.

  • Delicious.

  • Nutricious.

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

Older kids love finding the money in eggs! Although, mine hate having to tithe 10% of it....;-)

I agree with you on the reality show. And Puffs would make a killing on ad space. =(

Ask her out!!!!!