Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday's Summary

My father is the smiling baby.

  • My last hospice patient was 103 years old. She is now my record high in age. I hope my record low is never beaten.

  • 6 months.

  • Cage The Elephant- Shake Me Down. Very sweet video. I hope for a death like the one portrayed in the video when it's time.

  • In the bath the other day the stopper popped up and burped when the neighbor got in the shower.

  • That can't be right or good.

  • IHOP has a decent Philly. They serve American cheese in it- eew. I had them substitute cheddar.

  • Better.

5 comments:

Opus #6 said...

Love the pic. Adorable family.

Sherri said...

everything's better with cheddar....

love the picture....

and that video is awesome... thanks for sharing it

an Donalbane said...

Swiss is the bomb.

Or sometimes Pepper Jack. Or Havarti with dill. Or Colby-Jack.

It depends.

todd said...

Why was your neighbor in your shower?

Kathleen... said...

Oh....the "record low" took my breath away....