Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday's Digressions








  • I've never eaten a Peeps.




  • Is that Peep?




  • Regardless, that's unlikely to change.




  • Weird: my niece asked me about my love life at Easter.




  • Weirder: my other niece showed me her suture lines from her breast augmentation.




  • Not as creepy as it sounds- they go from the underarms nowadays.




  • How the subject came up? "Hey Kevin, did you know _______ got new boobies?"




  • One of my nieces made desserts of Peeps on stacks of pretzels covered in chocolate to resemble a nest.




  • Cool, but I still did not eat one.




  • Desert or dessert in a sentence? Remember- you want to eat two desserts.




  • When the wet weather was moving in recently I literally had trouble getting around my joints were so painful.




  • It's rough getting old and with my genetics, lifestyle and otherwise good health I'm likely to live a very long time.




  • Groan.




  • Silverchair- Shade. When these guys first made it big they were teenagers. As I recall the lead singer was literally 15.

3 comments:

Kathleen... said...

Okay, the "groan" after the lifetime projection made you sound like a Cranky Old Man. ;-)

Peeps were great when I was a kid. Upon popping one into my mouth putting together my first child's Easter basket? [oofph] Good grief -- they're awful!

Funny about the boobies. Had a friend who got some once; you had to be careful because she'd pull up her shirt at the mere hint of chest talk. "Want to see mine??" Yeesh.

el chupacabra said...

Kathleen- Probably guilty as charged- some days anyway.
I'm not even curious about eating a Peeps.
You're right on the booby observation and the same was true when girls first started getting piercings and tats there.

Kathleen... said...

LOL! Oh, my! ;-)