Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday's Missives



  • A nurse from another agency is acting interested in me- other nurses have even commented on it. I'm sorry though, she's plain. For me to be interested in someone they wouldn't have to necessarily be considered hot (though it would be unlikely people would call them ugly) but no- not plain.

  • The ghost shrimps did not finish eating the deceased x-ray tetra and I had to scoop it out with a plastic spoon this morning after it got bloaty and started floating.

  • I did not know Ken Jeong is a physician until coming across his Wikipedia entry this morning.

  • More proof of how flawed that site is: Zsa Zsa Gabor's page says she bought a home from Elvis Presley's estate- 3 years before he died.

  • How to fish for carp. That is the most embarrassing thing I remember typing for an Internet search.

  • If I was fabulously wealthy I'd probably spend a fortune on...

  • pinball machines.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

i LOVE pinball machines! and i miss them... the few i've found around town are not like those of the 70's we loved so much....

Kathleen... said...

Go fig -- pinball! When I was a kid, my parents gave my siblings and me a small pinball machine one Christmas. We played the hell out of that thing....for hours.

Hmm, hadn't thought of that in a long time.

"Plain," huh? Well, you could always ask her to apply some mascara. lol A lot of us are plain without a little help. ;-)

an Donalbane said...

827 gallons of embalming fluid, per burial?

Count me skeptical...