Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday's Digressions



    The cover to Bigfoot's Obsession or Monster Love- the strangest romance novel ever.




  • Most ridiculous tattoo I've ever seen that I found oddly fascinating: A very detailed looking spine running the full length of the guys spine complete with discs in between the vertebra and spelled inside 6 of said vertebra were letters arranged vertically to spell VAGINA.

  • Front page news (for my browser anyway) has been multiple guys I have no idea- not even a guess who they are making speeches to supporters saying they would not continue to consider a bid for the Republican nominee for 2012.

  • A time of recent shocks: as I came around to the entrance to a store a guy in an Army uniform waved real big at me. At first I thought no big surprise- I spent a lot of time in the Texas Natl Guard- could be someone who recognises me that I really don't know. About the time I got into the store I realised it was one of the guys from my platoon during the war. Someone I've known for years acted interested in me. I was so shocked that had I been interested I'd have fumbled that ball. A person I consider to be one of my best friends divulged some shocking things to me- nothing illegal just very surprising things that I would not have guessed and I've known him for years.

  • When 2 blade razors came out there was an SNL sketch about 3 blade razors (or 3 to 4 or whatever). Yesterday I bought a pack of 6 bladed razors.

3 comments:

an Donalbane said...

At this time, I have no plans to run for President of the United States.

If nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve.

But if y'all wanna send campaign contributions - feel free.

RPM said...

So how gay is he?

el chupacabra said...

Don- The country would have been a better place...

Mike- Ha! It was mostly about sex- but he likes girls.