Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday's Dispatch

Is there anything bacon can't do?










  • Something I like that you would never believe if you knew just a little about me: Hollywood Undead- Can You Hear Me Now?






  • See, I'm something of a mystery, inside of an enigma, wrapped in a riddle...






  • Leave it to me to make Churchill roll over in his grave.






  • Someone just called and said they heard a new Most interesting man in the world commercial that said,"His wallet is made of chupacabra leather." and it reminded her of me.






  • There's a few children at Zachary's day care that come up and hug me when they see me arrive or as I leave. Is that normal? Are they reacting to seeing Zac and I interact? I don't remember that with my older children.






  • The best though is the kids that call out, "Zac!" when he gets there and come up and hug him and drag him off to play.

3 comments:

an Donalbane said...

"See, I'm something of a mystery, inside of an enigma, wrapped in a riddle..."

Hmmm. Sounds like a TurDuckEn.

So I guess the only way to top that would be to weave yourself in bacon.

Opus #6 said...

Some kids, especially those who have absentee dads, tend to run up to random males and assume undo familiarity.

Kathleen... said...

I agree w/Opus. The same happens to me @ our local school. Can't stand to not give back the hug and attention that a random kid is giving me.....