Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesdays Digressions



  • I love milk. I think there are few simpler things a person could do improve their health easier than drinking a couple of glasses of skim milk a day. This is especially true for women. People say, "Ugh, how can you drink skim milk- it's like milk that's been watered down." When you get accustomed to skim whole is like drinking milk that has grease added to it. It sticks to your teeth and makes you feel bad. When you make the switch you can't understand how anyone would ever drink whole milk.

  • I put ice in my milk sometimes- tasty.

  • My neighbors are a family of five and the mom has said she spent over 400.00 one month on milk. How is that possible?

  • For a fairly healthy breakfast that will really keep you going, eat an apple and/or a banana, a cup of oatmeal and drink a glass of Carnation breakfast drink or Ovaltine in skim milk and then a large glass of ice water. If a Mountain Dew and two sausage biscuits is more your normal day starter you simply won't believe how good it will make you feel.

  • http://www.gillesvidal.com/blogpano/cockpit1.htm for a 360 degree tour of an Airbus A 380.

  • My lawn tractor will do 5.5 miles per hour on the road by GPS. Yeah, I'm one of those types.

  • The dog worships me. I was outside earlier trying to mow ahead of the rain and he followed me every lap and if I stopped to pick up or move something he ran up to be petted and hug me that's what it seems like anyway, he pushes his side against my leg and curls around burying his face between my legs and I push back with my hand against his head and rub behind his ear. No matter how many times I have to get up with the baby at night he's right there. If people call him and I'm around he acts like he didn't hear a thing and sits right beside me. You could have done a lot better there, my loyal and faithful companion.

No comments: