Thursday, August 7, 2008

Time For You To Shudder

This is Jocelyn Wildenstein and this is probably not the first time you've seen her as she is used for lots discussions recently involving: ethics, bad cosmetic surgery, vanity, mental health issues related to plastic surgery and on and on. Rest assured none of that will be happening here- I happened to restumble across this disturbing image and I'm passing it off to you so hopefully I can get it out of my mind and not have nightmares tonight.

Actually, I will make one jab related to this poor woman. There are a lot of people in this persons life who should be ashamed of themselves and not the least of which are her surgeons.

You can click to enlarge, though it's not recommended.

ps. Cool, I just coined a new word- restumble, use it if you like.



No comments: