Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Aurora UFO Crash

On 17 April 1897 a space ship allegedly crashed into a windmill owned by a judge J S Proctor causing it to explode killing the pilot. The pilot was buried in Aurora cemetery and an investigation of the site in 1995 discovered a marker with a space craft image. A piece of metal was also found during the Mutual UFO Network study and was found to be 95% aluminum and 5 % iron-reportedly an unusual combination to be found naturally. I also recall a gear in a frame on display in the Wise County Museum years ago that had a caption to the effect, found near UFO crash site Aurora Texas. On my last visit the piece was missing though I'm sure it was not the above mentioned piece which was analysed. The person on duty denied ever hearing of the piece. Was it simply misplaced, returned to the person(s) who loaned it to the museum or part of a malicious conspiracy at the highest levels of our government to cover-up proof that we are not alone?

Recently the History Channel conducted an analylsis of the area. Ufologists hope the results will be released soon. Will the program only provide more questions than answers?

The scoffers say Judge Proctor never existed. Maybe that's just what they want you to believe.

You be the judge.

I want to believe



ps. I may want to believe because I feel a kinship with the dearly departed pilot. It would be my luck to fly for hundreds of years (what it would take at super ridiculous speed) to get from another star system flying a technology you and I cannot begin to comprehend and I crash into a 200.00 dollar windmill in Wise County Texas?

pss. Illustration above is not actual photo-artists rendition based on reports. Click to enlarge or not.

No comments: