Monday, August 25, 2008

Dreamy Randomitions

I just woke from a nap with the baby. Had the worst nightmare about what we called the storeroom at the house I grew up in, it was an attached shed at the back of the garage. I was wearing a headlamp because it was dark but, couldn't use it properly because I was wearing a plastic grocery bag on my head to protect me from something. I stepped in to put something in there and a mouse or lizard crawled into my shoe and started biting me- it was so real I woke up kicking in a cold sweat.

Why are dreams the most interesting thing in the world to relate and the most boring thing in the world to hear about?

Had a dream also about a dancer. I couldn't see much of her but, she wore a baby blue dress, white pointe shoes and smelled pretty and smiled at me.

Two different friends in two different states have predicted I'd marry a dancer (not the pole dancer type) isn't that weird? I think I'll definitely perk up and pay attention if I meet a woman and she says something like,"The dance is my life."

Little kids are heat generators! Is it because they expend so much energy growing? It feels great to have the baby in the crook of my arm and drift off to sleep but, man we can wake up and he'll be so sweaty it feels like he melted there.

If a woman is pretty decent looking and a redhead guys will go crazy and think she's awesome. If a woman is plain-ish and a redhead blah, they'll think she's dog ugly. After a group of guys I was around came to this conclusion I ask guys since when I think about it and it's true for basically 100% of them.

No comments: