Thursday, August 7, 2008

Meet Junior

This is junior, the neighbors cat however, if you want to meet him in person your best bet will be to look him up in my flowerbed- it's ok though , I like him, he's got a lot of personality. The funny thing is he's kind of snaggle tooth looking with a tail that looks rotted off halfway down. His fur is also always beat up looking- the Mockingbirds attack him daily. He moves around kind of slow sometimes I've noticed, so I thought he was old or old-ish at least however, his owner told me he is only about 3 years old. It's the mileage and not the years I guess.
I know the feeling brother.
The other day he was being dive bombed by a Mockingbird and for some reason he came running to me and lay down. The bird started swooping my bald head then. I used my foot to push him away and said,"Get away Junior!" The bird than resumed his attack on the cat which of course ran right back between my legs, after 2-3 iterations of this nonsense he ran off and hid under a car. We must have been quite a sight.

No comments: