Sunday, August 17, 2008

Close Encounter?

Sometime in 1985 there were a group of 5 guys standing outside on a chilly, clear night when one who had military intelligence experience began pointing out satellites passing overhead. This got my attention first of all because I had no idea they could be seen from earth and I didn't know about the guys M.I. background. He began educating us a little on how satellites work and how to actually identify there countries of origin. He did this by noting different colors reflected (if I remember correctly the US and Soviets used different outer material which reflected different colors) and some other details I don't recall.


As we watched 3 of the same apparent size and altitude came into view. They reflected both a silvery and gold glint maybe only slightly brighter than the satellites we had been watching. They flew from our right to our left in a sideways loose triangle formation. The lead stopped dead, the second went to it and the 3rd stopped short. After the first two were halted several seconds side by side, the first shot into space and disappeared, the second did the same after 1-2 seconds disappearing at the same apparent point as the first. The number 3 craft leisurely made a heading for where the first 2 stopped curving slightly to intercept the point where the first 2 had stopped then shot out into space and disappeared.


Everyone there saw this and all saw the same thing. In one voice everybody that had been listening to the MI guy said,"What was that?" He said,"I don't know, I have no idea but, if you tell anyone I saw it, I'll say you are a liar."


That is my UFO story.





click to enlarge and believe











No comments: