Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Wednesday's Digressions


Top 30 Very Funny Animals Memes #lol


  • Only recently I learned Lambo started as a tractor manufactuer. How did I miss that? They still make them and they're really cool looking and supposedly good.
  • When I'm President of the World and money is no object I'll absolutely have a Lamborghini tractor to bale hay on my ranch.
  • This morning 08/11/2015 I had the best crepes ever at IHOP. It was maybe the second or third time ever I did the, Send my compliments to the chef! thing. No, I didn't literally say that but you get the idea.
  • U2 is playing on the overhead- wow, they are awful.
  • On the way to work I heard Tupac singing about how he would be, a baller 'til he died.
  • Man, would love to hear the music he'd be making now.
  • This morning (08/14/2015) in the Walmarts somebody dropped a pallet on the floor. Holy smokes, it sounded like a gunshot for a second. I even got a little sick feeling from an adrenaline dump.
  • There are two really pretty ladies working at the McDonalds I sometimes visit.
  • Yesterday (08/18/2015) I saw a truck with a logo for a company named Stallion Trucking. The logo had a snorting bull. I wish you could have seen my, Huh?! face. I may have missed something but Stallion doesn't make us think bull- right?
  • Cecil the lion made you a moron.


2 comments:

The Donald said...

I'm pretty sure Cecil the Lion probably just provided an avenue for people predisposed to moronia. Thanks to the internet and social media, morons everywhere can gorge on a veritable cornucopia of vacuous fare.

The Donald said...

Dude, you should totally get the mid-engine Lambo tractor. Like, you can do a forty second furlong, and with the larger HP models, the ladies will be impressed by the size of your disc.