Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wednesday's Digressions/Old Draft Clean Up


  • Personally I don't know what caused Harry Reid's boo-boos but the stories that relate them back to him exercising seem to be a clumsy cover up. Maybe he has blood pressure problems and has been fainting. Regardless, to hide the health issue the lie in their minds had to be the exact opposite of the truth and more or less heroic. I don't know exactly what was going on but there is a rat in that woodpile somewhere.
  • I do not know the last time I ate a fish I caught. 
  • Does a person who enjoys fishing ever tire of the anticipation verses reward component? I feel excitement when I cast a line- like it is my first time ever and when I get a bite I know it is probably an 8 ounce perch but my heart jumps up in my throat like it is a monster bass. Regardless, there is probably something about the way people are wired that makes certain people more into it than others. It wouldn't surprise me at all if it worked more or less like gambling or drugs in the brain.
  • The use of the Nook for writing these posts is growing on me a bit but still not my favorite thing in the world for daily use.
  • Somebody at work had brain surgery recently- just a year or so after losing her home in a tornado. 
  • Dear Universe, Let's agree- she has all her bad luck out of the way for a long, long time, OK?


No comments: